Mobilities, Transitions, Transformations
INTERCULTURAL EDUCATION AT THE CROSSROADS
Exemplifying good practice in intercultural education: problems and towards resolutions
Strand 6 invites positive and constructive intercultural education practices, such as good practices related to preventing or managing conflicts in heterogeneous groups. We invite examples of using arts, such as theater, circus, films , photos, paintings, sculptures and music in diverse learning communities. We also invite e-learning and WEB 2.0 tools designed for intercultural learning environments, and good practices of language pedagogy.
Examples of issues
- "Non-centric" (e.g.: culturally sensitive) curricla
- The role of arts in intercultultural education
- Social theater: applied theater, forum theater, playback theater, etc.
- Intercultural mediation and conflict prevention: practices, cases
- Conflicts: transformative rituals and good practices
- Intercultural competence building in formal and non-formal educational settings
- Intercultural training development and management
- Adaptivity and e-learning
- Intercultural good practices in language learning